Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bead Spirals: My New Favorite.

Every once in a while a product will pass my desk that perplexes me. I either have no idea what it is for, or cannot envision it as a part of my jewelry creations.
Those are my favorite types of products.
    The Bead Spiral is one of those products. And now i can't stop thinking of ways to incorporate these babies into my creations.


Viewed closed these small springs look like something i would find in my fathers old tool box.
Once it was explained to me that you stretch them out and put beads inside of them, I could not stop....


Available in 3 sizes: 11mm, 15mm, and 20mm
In Gold and Silver Color Base Metal.

(only viewable if you are logged in to Beadsmith web site)

Here is some Inspiration From Me:

Out of This World 
Bead Spiral Earrings!




No comments:

Post a Comment